Geneviève Steidtmann is a Human Resources professional with over twenty years of corporate and consultative experience. She specializes in project management, human resources, organizational communications, leading special projects, and merger integration activities. She has wide ranging experience from start-ups to Fortune 500™ companies.
Geneviève founded G Ink. Incorporated in 2001 and offers a mix of strategic and tactical support, custom-designed to achieve each client’s business goals. She is an expert at helping individuals and groups gain focus, develop solutions, and deliver results.
Geneviève’s clients include Express Scripts, Novus International, SunEdison, Actavis, Ameren, Pfizer, and Monsanto, along with many other smaller organizations in both the corporate and non-profit sectors. Project highlights include:
- Move payroll in-house for a Fortune 50 organization
- Transition timekeeping and absence management from eTIME to Workday for 25,000 employees
- RFP design, project development and global implementation of a new HCM system for a 1000-person company
- Implementation of the HCM systems at multiple companies (Workday, Oracle Fusion, UltiPro, PeopleSoft)
- Strategy and development of employee communications for a multi-billion pharmaceutical merger
- Implementation and worldwide management of a new payroll system for a company in 41 countries
- HR Services integration manager for a $30 billion merger and a $4 billion acquisition for a Fortune 50 company
- Merger project management of a $4 billion merger of two utility companies
- Implementation manager for Service Contract Act (SCA) requirements at a large government contractor
- Corporate training and development consultant a premier St. Louis area university’s business school as they expanded their services to corporate clients
Partnering with company leaders, Geneviève has assisted companies with diverse and challenging activities including complex project and process development, enterprise-wide program rollouts, systems integration and implementation, staffing new organizations, solution mapping, design and facilitation of leadership meetings, and corporate-wide transformation efforts. She also has experience implementing Service Contract Act (SCA) requirements for a large government contract.
Prior to her consulting career, Geneviève served as Director of HR Operations for Merger Integration at Pharmacia Corporation. Pharmacia was the $18 billion merger of Monsanto and Pharmacia & Upjohn. As a leader in the enterprise-wide, global people integration for this 60,000-employee merger, Geneviève was responsible for directing the merger staffing operations team. Before the Pharmacia merger, Geneviève was the Director of Staffing for Monsanto.
Geneviève has also worked as an HR leader in the high tech sector for companies such as Nextel (now Sprint), a mobile telecommunications company; Norand Corporation (now Intermec), a leader in handheld computer manufacturing; and U.S. Robotics Corporation (now HP), a leader in early development and production of computer modems and data communications products.
Geneviève holds a degree in organizational communications from Northwestern University.