“Approximately 70% of acquisitions do not meet their financial objectives due to lack of focus on people issues.” [American Management Association, 1999 survey]
We have assisted numerous companies – large and small – with the challenges of bringing two organizations together. We primarily focus on developing project plans, managing project teams, designing processes for staffing/selection, and organizational design.
In high-change environments, the speed at which accomplishments must be made often creates overload on existing internal resources. Companies with rapidly changing needs must have guidance that is practical, adaptable and proven.
We have a proven track record of success managing the people side of mergers and acquisitions.
We specialize in:
- Merger planning and preparation
- People-related pre-M&A due diligence
- Leading integration teams
- Developing and managing project plans
- Integration and process mapping
- Conducting post-integration analysis and learning reviews
Contact us to begin making your business better.